Sunday, May 19, 2013

BBC Company Picnic is a big hit!!

First up at the annual BBC picnic?

Wait for it.... wait for it... wait for it...

PETTING ZOO!!

Sweet little cow and donkey were in the trailer - I wanted to pet them so bad but I couldn't. 



We did however beg our way into him taking out his chickens, ducks and this little piglet.  They were so cute!!

















then it was time for T and I to head into the petting zoo area.  This is where we met the sweetest deer ever - Daisy.  Tristan LOVED her and she followed him wherever he walked.  I pet sheep, goats, bunnies and pigs.  T just had eyes for Daisy.











Alas, it was time to let others play with the animals so we headed back to the entrance of the main building and found a kids play area.  T said FACE PAINTING!!  My favorite - a rainbow!!




We then found Richard, Cristina and Aaron Jaggers and got a cool balloon from the tallest Uncle Sam EVER, took funny pics with Mommy and at dinner






T and I then headed off to ride the train...

I snapped this of the two of us (I love Mommy and me moments!!)



But in taking this train ride.. we spotted THIS:

the flying BUNGEE

so we quickly got in line. I explained to the dude that T liked to be flung high...






this started a new trend and ALL of the kiddos wanted to do this and be FLUNG

so when his 5 minutes were up we went to ride ponies



then back to standing in a longer line... then getting flung...



then back to this... (repeat 3 times - lol)


Finally it was time to go and he reminded me...

Mommy you PROMISED I could go down the bouncy water slide.  So we trekked on over



I sure did.  So down he went (on YouTube) and he was SOAKED.  I was then soaked and it was greatness.  Thankfully I had another set of clothes in the car...

We had the BEST time, so glad I went - brownie points with the bosses and great time with T.

Me and the Layman family



Thanks BBC - we had a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment