Monday, October 28, 2013

Kennedy

I've always liked Kennedy... I wasn't alive when he was... but still, I've always liked him. Heck, if I had a girl, her name would have been Kennedy!


Today I took my mom to the Texas School Book Depository building.  This is where it all went down...



 
There are great exhibits and a self guided narrated tour.
 

this is where it happened... and it was very, interesting, touching, moving.... quite sad.


Very sad.  It was cool though to hear my mom tell her stories because he was her President.  She loved him.



I'm glad I went. I'm not much of a history person until I do something that I can "touch"...

Great, great experience... and even a free giggle as I was leaving.



Glad we went... great information.  GREAT TRIBUTE!  Thanks for coming Mom & Holt!!

http://www.jfk.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment