Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rolly Pollies, Snails and Snakes - oh my!



My boys and I had a great day...
 
Thankful for a great hubby
 
 
and a very sweet little man...



I said to Holt "man, I can't believe we didn't even see ONE snake"...

30 SECONDS later... BOOM!  SAMMY!


5 minutes later is when Sammy met Sally.  LOL


then I woke up T and he was amazed. I told him how Grandpa used to bring me to my gardener snake every weekend. It would just be hanging out in a little bush and I would play with her and put her back.  Sure enough next weekend.... she was there.

I told him we needed to put these back and maybe they would come back if we were kind to them...

then we found rolly pollies and snails... (and one slug - bleck, I draw the line there!)


and T was enamored...
 
 
 
 

 
 
but then we knew it was time to free them.  We are VERY careful with God's creatures.  We are blessed to see them and hold them... but then it's time to let them go home for dinner.


 so after we freed Sammy and Sally... we started helping Daddy make a new walkway. 



Pulled weeds... had a blast and then GLADLY sat in the hot tub!! Great weekend, great family Sunday!!!  love my Holtie and my Nugg.

No comments:

Post a Comment