Tuesday, April 23, 2013

San Fran fun

My TYPOS girls headed off for our retreat in San Francisco
 
We hit Alcatraz...
 
 
and Daddy told T that my voice sounded funny because I was partying the night before and now I was going to jail...
 
(can't say he was lying - but it wasn't quite the truth)

 
had to buy you this Tristan... cuz it's TRUE~
 


then Erin, Kristin and I got a little silly at the bridge



then I found me a sailor~ he looks a tad disinterested though :)


Kristin, Erin and I got a little... crabby



and then we shopped a tad.  Yes, I have a flower in my hair... a REAL flower.


we hit Fisherman's Wharf for crab

 
and this is when all of the insanity started



we hit the town... I'm the only brunette - but I had fun too!


and we traveled and toured the city in Go Cars... it was fun!



 
San Fran is known for Sourdough bread

and I became even better friends with this awesome chick!

and we got a little silly

a few times

 
just don't ever want you to think your mommy was boring!
 

Love getting away, but man I missed you and Daddy... and Gramma since I missed her arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment