Wednesday, June 5, 2013

El Presidente no more!

My mom and I made these little goodies for my last TYPOS meeting on May 14th.


It was really exciting to have Holt and Tristan come and be there for the last meeting (well, part of it)

T had fun with the "blowers" - I mean it WAS a celebration


and my oh my ... the ladies LOVED him!


and so did Mommy!!


Me and Becky (incoming President)


One of my new very awesome friends... Kristin Schor


I gave everyone their flowers... and attached a little bottle of vodka to my team and gave the new team an energy drink!


Erin, me and Meredith goofing off


To surprise Becky, we Skyped in her son, Andrew... to wish her well.


and my final order of business - I QUIT!


It was hilarious and touching... they gave me a standing ovation... very sweet.

Loved serving but happy, MORE THAN HAPPY to have a break!!!

Bye TYPOS... see you in September merely as a member!!!


1 comment:

  1. You were an amazing president and TYPOS was lucky to have you...Yes, mom may be a bit prejudiced but I'll bet your members would agree with me !!!

    ReplyDelete