Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Grandparent's Day!!

Today was Grandparent's Day at Grace

 
 

Bebah was able to make it (Grandpa got stuck in traffic!)

 

and my Mom was sooooo sad that she wasn't there... that I made sure she was!!


Look at Grayson... he was so excited!
 

 
Tristan sang his little heart out and even did all of his hand motions!


little cutie!
 

 After the program we had a special program in each of the classrooms...
 
Tristan made a special piece of art for his Bebah!
 
Best buds
 

 

Oh these two...
 
 
 This is them singing their Grandparent Song

 
even had hand motions!!


I should have been a teacher - I didn't want to leave!!
 

 

I don't think she did either






When we got home...I showed Bebah that I had "her face on a stick" just in case she too couldn't make it!


Great job T, thanks for coming Bebah!  This kid sure is proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment