Monday, January 13, 2014

Tristan's 5th birthday (party)

T decided to invite his soccer team bowling for his birthday
 

 and FINALLY he picked a theme... guess what it was?



Yup, Spiderman!

We all got ready....
 
grabbed a few photo ops



Daddy's included
 
All was going so well...


 and then I spilled a bottle of black nail polish all over me.

Thankfully everyone kept their patience and I ran inside an changed.  Whew!

then... the other Spidey's arrived!!


Cully
 
Cohen 


 
Rhett (Cohen's brother... smiliest kid #2)
 


Line up, line up, line up.. everybody line up (insert Bubble Guppies music!)


Aunt Connie arrived and brought a very cool set of packages!  Wrapped so T could SEE who brought him his gift.  My style... exactly!!


This is out of order... but Tay bowled!  Not kidding... she picked up her own 5lb ball!!


 
 
This is half of my lil' soccer team!!


T's cute little cake...


 
Connie did me a HUGE favor and picked up balloons
 
 

and I brought this cupcake holder... cute - huh!? Like the rings on the cupcakes?



 
I saw the scoreboard... and said to Bebah
 
My son... is kicking YOUR son's butt
 


Sadly Daddy came back and beat T by about 7!

Tay had calls to make...

 
I tried for a group photothis was as good as I could get

 Charlie and Brady battling it out

Noah and Cohen did the same!

T and G just being best buds

here are the 3 amigos

Habbee Doo and Gracie

Me n- Con

 
Silly Cohen

Tay says "don't touch my pizza!!"

and T says I want some cake!!

 
but he loved everyone singing!Look at that face!


Make a wish T!!
 

 BOOM!
 
Grayson kept stealing T's cake..
 
finally I said G... forget the finger...take a BIG bite!!



he listens VERY well
 
Then, T asked if he could cram his face into his cake...  what the heck... why not!?


and then Davis... SMASHED his face in the cake. HILARIOUS!
 


Then we got some game cards... and played!

 

and hung out 4 of my favorite faces!

Even Taylor wanted to ride!!

and she cracks me up!

then Holtie said... JUMP DOODLE  JUMP!!

(you only get this joke if you A) know me and B) see the name of the game behind me
 
T and Aunt Connie


and Taylor with Mommy

 and final hugs go to Aunt Kimmie!


Such a great time with great friends and family.  We are blessed beyond measure.

Thank you Lord for my boy feeling LOVED!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looked like such a fun party and I wish I could have been there.....I can't believe that you're 5 (and counting, since I'm a few months late with this post), Tristan....Love you so much and I hate missing some of the fun things in your life. Your Auburn family is very lucky , you'll be home to visit in a few more weeks....love you, buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is total fun! I must also look for one of the venues in Los Angeles just like this for my son’s birthday. It is actually an amazing idea for a birthday celebration. Kids definitely enjoy a lot playing games and having fun activities. This is superb party!

    ReplyDelete