Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Nugg!


Started out the day by packing him a fun lunch.  The normal stuff - WRAPPED!  I love you Pinterest and why did I never think of doing this!?!?!?!

I also included sticky lizards for him to share with the boys and bracelets for the girls!  Hope he remembers!!


Then, I was off running to get him donuts this morning.






Then Daddy and I sang to him and took pictures. He wasn't thrilled about that! LOL

 





 


And when I got to work, there were messages on Facebook just for YOU little man!!









We came home from work and got the house ready for the Fuquas.  Cooper was ready to come over and play!!

T needed to decorate cupcakes




and decorate he did!!


I swear we used 3 things of sprinkles

he loved it!!


They've arrived, play then present time!

he tore through those gifts like a mad man!!


and Cooper helped him inspect everything



Whooooa a big truck!!








Cooper caught Mr. Hulk (what he calls Holt)




 






 
 

then it was time to clean up


It was hard for me not to throw a "big" party for T but we need to save for Disney in May.

This was a perfect celebration... still more to come.  NY presents on the way and then some fun with Bebah and Grandpa on Wednesday!!

Happy Birthday Nugg, we love you BIG BOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment