Monday, January 28, 2013

MAVS!

My friend Vicki invited us to hang in her suite for our first ever Dallas Mavs game.  I even embarrassed myself and said this is the team that "Dirk" is on, right!?  I only remember him because he is 7'4" AND JJ stood next to Legos built like Dirk.  That stuff stays with ya.  LOL

As you can see, we are not basketball fans so I wasn't thrilled... but I love Vicki and to my surprise... I couldn't hear the squeaky shoes so it ended up being FUN!!!

My boy has the tickets!!
 
We arrive.. and it's all loud and exciting... and he's staring at the cheerleaders (and I'm thinking seriously, ALREADY!?") and he says... "Mommy... I don't see Hadley"... it was SO sweet. I said, no honey, she's not out there... YET.  ;)
 
 
 
Me and T
 
 
Vicki Byers, me and Kristin Schor... 2 of my TYPOS girls
 
 
 
Daddy and T discussing the game
 
 
 
I am not a basketball fan... as I said... but I have to say, that was one, fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment