Sunday, February 10, 2013

Busy Day - much fun!

Tristan FINALLY reaches the peddles on his Big Wheel!
 
 
and he loves it!
 


Today I also bought him soccer cleats (he is SO excited)
and of course I had to get him a bag to carry his gear in
 
and his new water bottle
 
he wanted to wear it everywhere.
 
He calls me "COACH" whenever a soccer ball is in site, it's SO cute. We ran drills, stretched, worked on heading and trapping the ball. My heart sang!!
 






Ball was a tad flat....
 
he and daddy fixed it!


then it was 'nocular time




WALL-E
 
(hahahahaha)
 
 
then we played with his remote control truck
 




and Simba did NOT like it


at all

got the boys all crazy!



(this truck ad brought to you by Ebby Halliday)
 
hahahahaha - crackin' myself up today


 
Before I collapsed I needed to make snacks for T's class this week
 
First up - crackers and heart shaped cheese!
 



then, "I Dig You" - shovels with popcorn and M&M's


Mini vanilla wafers and yogurt in valentine cups!



then pudding with sprinkles!!

 
 
Lastly I'll be making bagels into pizzas with heart shaped pepperoni... can't make those until Friday though.
 
I just LOVE doing special stuff for T and his friends!  LOVED this weekend full of friends and fun.
 
We are blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures and the ability to see what all of you are up to....
    Soooo many snacks for this week...the kids at school are going to love them and by the way,
    you are just the best mommy, ever !!!

    ReplyDelete