Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Almost Valentines Day

T and I just spent the evening making his gift bags for his school.  I let him pick out what went in there... so hopefully the kids his age will like them!

A  dinosaur, a glow stick, skittles, a valentine (signed by the little man) and bubbles!!

 
and when we were at the Dollar Store he begged to get his teacher Ms. Molet this monkey balloon



He found Aunt Connie's gift to him hidden in my car... a Cheetah (hilarious because he calls himself baby cheetah right now), a chocolate sucker and a card


goofball smile
 
there's my excited boy!!




He freaked and he loved it.

Tomorrow he gets my gift and one from my mom and also another from my dad. Someone is spoiled!!!

Add on all the Valentine's at his party tomorrow and BOOM - success!

______________________________________________________

Wanted to share an email exchange between his teacher and I:



Me:

Hi there!
Holt is dropping off almost all of the snacks for this week. When do you eat snack? I have little pizzas with heart shaped turkey pepperoni that I'm going to make but I'm trying to see if they will still be warm if I send them in tinfoil in the morning. if not I can just make them and they can eat lukewarm pizza. I was going to drop them on Thurs at the party then in the afternoon they would still be warm (probably)
Anyway - I sent
  • yogurt and cookies in a valentine's
    day cup
  • vanilla pudding with red spoons and a jar of
    valentine sprinkles for you to sprinkle in the pudding
  • "I dig you" - shovels of popcorn and M&M's
  • crackers and heart shaped cheese
  • and I'll send the little pizza's in.
Does that all sound ok? Enjoy!!
 
_______________________________________________
 
Ms. Molet (AKA - Joyce)
 
Wow! The kids will be sooooooooooooo excited to have pizza. I do have a microwave, so it can easily be heated if needed.
 
Thank you so very much. Very few parents ever try to so anything special for the snack. I know the kids will love it.
Blessings for the day!
Joyce
 
________________________________________________
 
Me:
 
oh that is awesome. Then I'll do them for Friday and I'll have Holt drop 15 little pizzas!!
The way I look at life is... Tristan deserves every ounce of love I can give him and I have no clue how long I will be on this earth so I give it my all. They are little PEOPLE that deserve special things. Always bums me out when people go through so much for adult parties and kids they just toss out some pretzels. Not this mommy, love my boy, love kids, love you!!
 
_____________________________________________
 
Ms. Molet:
 
You just made my whole year!!
 
______________________________________________
 
 
Amazing school, amazing teacher... we are blessed!

1 comment: