Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekends at home ROCK

I love being out and about, seeing friends and family trips to the lake but along with those is the stress of getting stuff done. The cleaning, the shopping, the sheets changed, the trash taken out, all that "stuff".  So weekends HOME - I have to balance.  So yesterday Holt had to work. I told T... we have errands and in between we have FUN.

I started out getting donuts.  Then, it was grocery store time.  Headed home and T watched Scooby Doo and I cleaned. Then - we swam and ate lunch - poolside.  Then I told T... haircut time!!  He gladly hopped out of our chilly pool and headed to see Ms. Shari.  Once haircut was complete I told him he could have a slurpee.

 
Then it was shopping time. I pulled into a parking spot and he said "Mom, what are we getting at Marshalls?" (HOW does he know that sign says Marshall's?!?!?!)
 
Then... back home to swim. Sadly, upon getting into the water, we found a dead dragonfly.  :(
 

But I cheered him up by finishing to blow up Willy.  Yeah... that WAS a beating just in case you are wondering.

Tristan LOVED his whale!  Meet Willy!!

 
We rode Willy, flipped off Willy, fished for Willy - it was fun.  But when Daddy pulled in the driveway we hid BEHIND Willy!  Daddy couldn't find us and Tristan thought that was hysterical.
 
Then, we were busted!  Good thing was, Daddy jumped in the pool!!!
 

I was freezing... so I was pretty darn thankful!

Then today... T (of course) wanted to swim again but it's raining.  He asked if he could swim with his umbrella and swim in the rain.  WHY would I ever say no to that (well, of course if there was lightening or thunder)  BOOM - in he went...


Just swimmmmmming in the raaaaaaaain - just swimmmmming in the raaaaaaain!


I was too cold, I sat... and watched.  And loved EVERY second of it!
 
 
and we finished it off with ICE CREAM!!!
 
 

Blessed...truly, truly blessed!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment