Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ya Ya 2013...Cancun

Tristan I post these... so A) you know I wasn't a total dork B) you know at one point in my life I was funny and goofy and I have great friends C) So you can make fun of me later in life (like I haven't given you enough ammo for that already!)

Tracy, Lisa and Treva arrived on Thurs (Jen and Deb were already there)


My plane was delayed ... I swear that was God because I met up with Chris who was clueless to what hotel we were staying at.  ugh, Chrissy!!!

Our view
 


Poolsie and Chris - smoking her E-Cig



Hot tub time!!

Deb, Treva and Tracy

aaaaah - the ocean!

Frankie showing me around the other hotels



much needed... "doing nothing"


 
Deb, Poolsie, Jen, Trev and Chris 
before din, din


Hi Treva!

then the whole gang...

 

Chrissy and Jenny.. being Chrissy and Jenny

over and over and
 
 
over again!!
 

goofballs 


Find a statue...  be a statue


then we bought these necklaces that I'm convinced are possessed...


I placed them on everyone


and weird stuff started happening


but I mean, who am I to say...


so we just kept smiling


and then Li-Li put one on me!




Selfie




we were... very, VERY quiet...


then I bought T this mask and couldn't help but wear it. 



Not to mention run down the hall in it, wipe out and pretty much be unable to move.

Did I mention that night Deb fell in volleyball and thought she popped her hip out of socket.  Home for x-rays but thankfully she's fine!


Omni Cancun... not bad.  Not bad at all




I got my toes in the water... a$$ in the sand!
 
 
More posing. more fun... time for our fabulous dinner at Da Vinci
 
 


 Don't even get me started... these are the OTHER shoes. Long story


and this is the new and the old... reunited and they feel so goooooood


Wait, Da Vinci?  How was dinner?  It wasn't....
 
And because it wasn't and we didn't... this happened.
 

then this happened.  GROSS room service.  But, hey - it was food!


then there was this again.  OUCH...


and then this happened... more than once...


all in all - great vacation.  Twelve years in a row.  Love my girls - drama and all.

Flight home had a drug dealer that was pulled off the plane.  Thank you TSA

Then an hour and a half wait in Customs.... but still, I beat Treva (5 hour delay in Philly) and Poolsie who's flight was delayed, then canceled... then drove from Philly to Buffalo.  THAT is impressive!


See you next year... in Costa Rica!!

No comments:

Post a Comment