Thursday, December 26, 2013

Aunt Trisha and Uncle Mike's house

Mom headed up to Auntie T's and then Uncle Mike came and picked us up at the airport.

T and I have a game of "I'm going to hug "x, y, or z" before you.  It's fun... and the competing is what he thrives off of.  So when I spied Uncle Mike... I said "I get to hug him first!!!!" Of course... he won!  It's sweet, he makes everyone so happy.

Upon getting to Auntie T's... Gramma was there, Auntie T was there AND Christine, Nick and Sophia!

We had a really nice dinner... then, everything got crazy!  nick challenged me to a one-armed push up... I got up... but going down was... well, pitiful!  Aunt Trisha even joined in!!

 
Tristan just loooooves Aunt Teen, Sophia and Nick... I mean to the point that he was running around, hugging them and telling them he loved them!!
 

I love this shot....


 
 
I can't believe I didn't get T and Uncle Mike!
 
They were off to see Daddy Lamont (he couldn't come - bummer!) and then we got the little man in the bathtub and then to bed.
 
In the morning, T got a SPECIAL breakfast from Aunt Trisha!
 
 
 

It was time to head out... much to do in Auburn. First stop... SANTA!!


Same store, different Santa... the line only had 3 people in it... WAY easier than Dallas!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment