Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve fun

My beautiful Mama and her chocolate martini
 

Santangelo's family shot (well - one side of the table)
 
 

then Z took a shot of T... and then gave him a beard.  Greatness.  My 5 year old turned into a 50 year old!!


I was very proud of my little man, it was time to almost go and I asked him if he wanted to "RACK" people. He said one or two.  So we bought some of the treats they were selling and brought them to two random people at two tables around us.  They loved it and so did he!!

He saw that I had more sheets so he said... "MOMMY!  Let's buy more stuff!!" He gave one to a man sitting down waiting to be seated and the guy was in shock.  Then, the hostess came up and told us that he had just returned from the hospital and Tristan renewed his Christmas spirit!"  it was so sweet! 

We were up front buying his last few treats... and a woman came up and told him that she wanted HIM to have a special treat for being so kind!  He then hugged her and she said she made his Christmas!   Then Uncle Lee gave him money too.  Man, that wasn't planned... it was SO sweet!!!

Made Mama, Grandma and Daddy really proud.  Love you T man, way to share Christmas spirit!!  We kind of blew making this Christmas about Jesus.... kind of bummed about that BUT... I guess if we do our best DAILY... that matters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment