Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Grace Academy Christmas Concert 2013

Tristan's Christmas Concert was last night....
 
Holt got a pic of me and my boy!!
 

then I snagged the camera.... sweet and spunky Taylor


and #4 of the smiliest family on the planet...Rhett!!

 
T spotted me from afar

 
G spyed me too!


 
Cullen was in search of his parents

 
and they all sang

 
their little hearts out

precious kids!

 
Sing it T!!


Hi Cohen!  #3 of the smiliest family on the planet

 
Tay!
 
 
Best buds

 
Grandpa and Bebah made it too!!

 
Smiliest family EVER (plus G)



Cohen's face literally made me bust out laughing!

 
T and I playing camera games


Tracy and Tay
 
Cuties

 
I tried for a family photo...and did NOT succeed #christmasshotfail

 
Merry Christmas Grace Academy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of the concert and of Tristan's classmates and wonderful friends.....thanks for keeping me in the loop...Love you T. and mommy and daddy !!

    ReplyDelete