Sunday, March 3, 2013

Arboretum photo shoot

I just can't cut this hair... and I know I need to ... so a trim is in order!!
 

probably should have done it before his photo shoot.
 
oh well. Too late... off to find Kendra
 
 
FOUND HER!!
and man he looooves her!

 
most of the flowers were in bloom, it was amazing



I stole a moment to take some pics of Sue and Gracie





a whole lot of love in these two!!

 
she makes me want a daughter!
 


me n the boys

 


then we found a sliiiiiiiide




they raced


backwards....

on their belly


 
 
and played row, row, row your boat!


then we checked out the fish...


and they rolled...and rolled... and rolled.....




 

 
and played and played and played....
 




it was absolutely beautiful...







and as we left... he laid down and said

"Mommy, pictures make me tired"

 
Greatness... I love days like today filled with family, friends and the great outdoors!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment