Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hill time!!!

Tristan chose a snake to bring to Xander...
 

and it was a hit!  I was shocked and super happy to see Gabby dressed in the skirt we gave her (great job Mariana!)


just could eat her she's so cute!


and Xander... oh my word - awesome!

 
snakes are eating Aunt Liz!
 
(See Amelia in the back.. yeah, she growled and circled me but in TWO house... licking my face. I've still got it!)

 
T loved dress-up with Xander.



and I LOVED every second of snuggle time!  T even got in on the action because he saw someone else loving on Mommy!!

 
Sweet little Gabby



Rocket Man!


More snuggles (holy awesomeness!)


and I woke up to THIS face


hello sweet girl!  Best morning I've had in a long time!!


 
Tristan LOVES Gabby and spent lots of time fussing over her.  He has a sweet heart for babies, always has.



Snuggle time with buddies in the morning.  So cute!



and before we headed over there we had stopped by the soon to be new RC3.


Tristan loved the diggers.. we loved the space. Amazing to be a part of something so awesome.

 
Hope to be back for the grand opening this fall. GO GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment