Saturday, March 16, 2013

Simpson fun

Aunt Natalie came to see us at Brad's. She is the BEST tickler - EVER!!
 
 

Thankfully Christan remembered me... I think I would have died.  He said "Aunt Julie, I remember you... but your hair used to be yellow" - BAM!  I knew he wasn't just saying it!

 
more squeezes and love from Aunt Nat!

 
The boys played hookie on Tuesday... we went bowling and played a ton of games...
 
T was SO looking up to his cousins!!

 
Daddy stepped in towards the end of the game to help



and Uncle Brad stole a ton of hugs!!


 
My little monkey having a cheese stick!
 

and T... waiting his turn



Christian bowled a few strikes!



and before bowling.... the boys played and played and played (and I was beat in air hockey - *SIGH*)



T got a little help but didn't know it...



and then it was Pac-Man for 4- um... yes please!!


then the boys... being boys...


and my boy and Joshy firing at some serious bugs!



More Pac-Man anyone!


Nat came over for another hang out... and stole some more snuggles :)
 
 
Christian is a little Justin Bieber... and he knows it
 





me n- my girl... oh how I miss them!!

 

Uncle Brad gave T one of the boys old hats. Could this BE cuter!?!?!?!

 
and then could THIS be cuter? Special place in my heart for here two.
 

We only had an hour left... But everyone was in... T was going to learn how to sled!


 
 
He kicked butt!  it was awesome! 
 


even carried his own sled...

















Christian and Joshua snowboarded down the slope - it was awesome!  T thought they were the coolest!!


It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.. but we made up for it!

And get ready NY family... this kid is all about snow when we come home in December!!


T can't wait to go back to Chicago... he loooooves his cousins!!
 
Thanks for letting us stay and for keeping the boys out of school. Nothing better than quality time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment