Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter party at school

Easter bunny headbands to be made



mid process, I realized that there was NO chance these could fit a head

Sooooo, I turned them into bunny bracelets


 each little peep got one to wear during the Easter egg hunt at school today!


Then I sent this in for snack....



then I added some pink M&M's



today I needed to create the snack for tomorrow's party :)



Stole this from Pinterest (but the eyes freaked me out)  ----->>




so I made the ears...




then stuck them in the "heads", added a jelly bean and drew the face! The bodies are still in the bag... maybe that's why they are all staring at me!!!!



so this is what they will each get tomorrow for snack


this is the final.. with a special touch for little Cooper!!


This is the cross craft... just little foam crosses for them to decorate with stickers!!



And here's T's lunch.  I sure hope he thinks to open the eggs and look for food!!


and finally, our collection of Dollar Store items that turned out to be a cute gift fro Ms. Molet!!


 
Hopefully is a great day celebrating the Easter Bunny and Jesus!!

HAPPY EASTER!

*******************************************

I picked T up after school and here is our conversation:

Tristan: "hey, you're a tricky mommy"
Me: "why"

Tristan: "I thought I didn't have a lunch... You hid my food in eggs. Good job"

Hahahaha - I love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. You absolutely must be the most popular room mother in that school. You put so much love and energy into everything you do and I'm so lucky and proud that you are my daughter....Tristan, you have an amazing mommy...

    ReplyDelete