Sunday, March 17, 2013

Family Time...

We were smart enough to schedule in some family time when we went to Chicago...

First day we ran by the mall - I never go to malls... and truly I behaved myself and only hit two stores.

While shopping - we took turns letting T play.


he made me take this... pretending he's sleeping

Pepe Le Pew...or however you spell it!

Eaten by Taz!

Right next door (of course) was EB
T was NOT a fan... and that bunny looks creepy!

Then we headed to another play area...

he LOVED this!!


Finally... no more shopping to be had... we were off to glow golf.

It was greatness.  Holt and I played each other while T just randomly ran around screaming "I MADE A BASKET" - close enough little guy!


at the end he was the only one to win a free game... so maybe he was on to something here.


All and all it was a great time. Back to Deb's and then in the morning... the Shedd Aquarium!

No comments:

Post a Comment