Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter love for Auntie Karen

Well, we've sent some love off to Auntie Karen (Saylor) in prison.

I hate writing those words, I hated telling Tristan about it even more.

He asked a lot of questions, I answered them and he said "Mommy, her needs food, we have to send this box" - yes my little guy, we do.

I'm trying to print my blog, share news...

In this box I'll be wishing you a happy Easter Karen (and I know that THIS Easter means so much more to you), sharing sad news (the passing of Louie Cerio) and of course... just general updates on life.



I wish I could do more, I wish I was closer to Albany, I wish I could "fix" this but it really wouldn't help you OR me....

So, I hope when you get this box filled with horribly unhealthy treats (next time you are getting some healthy stuff- this time I gave you a lot of the crap we used to eat and a few silly toys!!)



 that you know... we love you, we pray for you... and we always, always, ALWAYS, believe you can (and will) make good choices!

We love you!  Love, Holt, Julie and Tristan

1 comment:

  1. Karen will be so happy and I so love the value lessons that T. learns. I know that Karen will feel the love that is also tucked into that box...hugs

    ReplyDelete